Classroom Management in Large Classes
- I'd like some help with classroom management strategies (engaging students, minimizing class chatter and cheating).
- How can I use technology to ease my workload?
- How do I get students in the back to speak up?
- How do I deal with the "wall flowers" in the class--the ones who don't participate or seek help when they need assistance?
- How do I get students involved when the structure is essentially one-way?
- What ways do experienced lecturers have of making their material memorable and stimulating students to think?
- My main strength as a teacher is engaging students in discussion and, without that possibility in a large forum, I worry that I'd be much less successful as a teacher.