UO instructors may order paper copies of any of the issues below. To do so, contact the Georgeanne Cooper.
Please be advised that some issues of the LIZARD are available in their entirety in PDF format which requires the freely downloadable Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
- Large Classes Getting You Down?
- Using the Teaching Portfolio to Improve Teaching
- Being Hard-Nosed
- How We Lost Peter
- Releasing Human Potential
- The Overcrowded Office Hour
- Visual Inquiry
- How to be an Ideal Patient
- Read-and-Explain Pairs
- Cooperative Learning Follow-Up
- The Magnificent Seven
- Quick Hints
- Collaboration Is a Team Sport
- Scored Discussion: A Report
- Drill-Review Pairs
- Peer Editing the Cooperative Way
- Sharon's Letter
- Talking Heads
- Scored Discussion Scores
- How to Handle Your Stress
- Why Cooperative Learning?
- What the Research Says About Cooperative Learning
- In Your Classroom
- Selling Your Ideas
- Silent But Not Hidden Assumptions
- A Fable for School People
- Grading Essays
- First Day of Class Revisited
- Critical Thinking Part II
- The Discussion on Discussion Continues
- A Tribute to Teachers
- Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You...
- Scored Discussions?
- John Powell on Critical Thinking
- Overdone Overheads
- The Inevitable Essay
- Is Anybody Listening?
- Syllabus Analysis: A Course Compass
- Go Placidly Amidst the Noise and the Haste
- Successful Small Groups
Issue 6 Special MAT Edition
- Taking the Guesswork Out of Teaching
- The Value of Review