Thurs, Sept. 20
1-4pm, Straub 245
Alternate session for those who cannot attend the Day of Teaching on September 19.
This session is for graduate students who will be leading discussion sections or labs for the first time. You will learn to:
- Establish clear classroom expectations;
- Organize activities for rich discussions;
- Promote critical thinking in lab contexts,
- Grade more efficiently while providing meaningful feedback;
- Strategies for addressing difficult classroom situations;
- Strategies to work more effectively with colleagues and lead instructors as part of teaching teams.
Register here: https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2409/2411